The protection of your personal data and the trust are crucial to us and to the success of our business. We collect information about our customers and here we will outline the type of information we collect, the reasons for it and what we do with it.
This Privacy Notice governs the processing of personal data by individuals or legal entities of our clients or potential clients as well as users of our website: https://urbanizedbikes.com/ , (the Website), in accordance with the services provided by "URBANIZED" AD, including provided through and available on the Website.
This Privacy Notice, the Cookies Policy, and any other documents mentioned on the Website, set out the rules that "URBANIZED" AD, will observe in the processing of personal data we collect from you or for you or which you provide us with.
Please read this Notice carefully before using the Website or providing your Personal Information, whether electronically on the Website or on paper, as with the provision of your Personal data you agree to its terms. If you do not wish to process your personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide it to us. The provision of personal data on your behalf is voluntary, in order to use certain products, we provide and use of the Website and/or access to it.
"URBANIZED" AD, is entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 204917048, with headquarters and registered office at 1000 Sofia, Oborishte district, 8-10, Stara Planina Str., 2nd floor, office 7.
"URBANIZED" AD, is a data controller under Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 - General Personal Data Protection Act (GDPR) and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.
How and why do we use your personal data?
We collect and process personal data only subject to the requirements of local and European law. We understand that processing your personal data is for a specific reason and cannot be done without limitation.
This Privacy Notice is intended to explain to you how and why we process your personal data.
1. In performance of a contract or in the frames of pre-contractual relations.
"URBANIZED" AD processes your data for the following reasons:
- Identification of a client upon: concluding a new or changing an existing contract with us, in order to fulfill a contract;
- Making proposals for signing contracts;
- Data we have obtained from you with regards to implementation of obligations under contracts between you and our company;
- Administration and response to customer complaints/inquiries/reclamations; return of amounts and goods; product replacement;
- Warranty and service;
- Payment management;
- Delivery of the ordered products;
2. To fulfill legal obligations.
We are required to process your personal information in order to comply with certain statutory obligations, for example:
- fulfillment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-premises sales provided by the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Commission for the Protection of Consumers or Third Parties, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Commission for the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the legislation on the protection of personal data - Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, etc.;
- obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of correct and lawful accounting;
- providing information to the court and third parties in the course of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the proceedings;
- Age authentication when shopping online.
3. When you have given us consent
In some cases, we process your personal data only with prior consent. Consent is a separate reason for the processing of your personal data and indicates the purpose of the processing.
If you give us your explicit consent and when you withdraw it:
We use your personal information to inform you of goods that you may be interested in, to provide you with personalized offers and personalized customer service; to provide constant information or opportunities that we think you would be interested in; View your current bids send our newsletters or information about other opportunities that we think will interest you (we will only send you this if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information); to send emails, including a newsletter or purchase suggestions.
What personal information does "URBANIZED" AD collects and how does it use it?
The information we store for you includes:
- Personal identification information (including name, email address);
- Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers of you or your contact person, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
We also collect information indirectly through the use of “cookies” discussed below in this Notice.
"URBANIZED" AD has no clients and does not collect personal data for children under 18 years of age.
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights that you may exercise at any time while we store or process your personal data by submitting an application to the address of the "URBANIZED" AD referred to above or electronically via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to:
1. Access to your personal data:
You have the right to:
- Access to your personal data provided to "URBANIZED" AD and the right to require from "URBANIZED" AD to correct and update your personal data stored;
- Withdrawal at any time of your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data in cases where it is processed only on the basis of consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of your data made so far. You may withdraw the given consent by submitting an application to the address of "URBANIZED" AD, referred to above or by email to: email@example.com.
- Submit a request for the deletion of your personal data, which is stored and processed by "URBANIZED" AD, in cases where there is no longer any reason to process them.
- Claim limitation on the storage and processing of your personal data by "URBANIZED" AD
- Prohibit the processing of personal data, at any time and on grounds related to a particular situation,
- Get your personal data that you have provided to "URBANIZED" AD in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and transfer this data to another Administrator when the data is processed based on your consent or performance of contract between you and "URBANIZED" AD, as well as when the processing is done in an automated way.
- Submit a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the following address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel. 02 / 91-53-518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or other supervisor / Regulatory Authority when you believe there is a violation in connection with the processing of your personal data by "URBANIZED" AD.
We will respond to any of your requests without undue delay within 30 days of receipt of your request.
If we are unable to cope fully with your request within the specified deadline (due to its complexity, need for third party assistance or the number of requests), we may extend this period and explain the reasons for doing so. In cases determined by law, we may delay, restrict or disclose the requested information and/or refrain from correcting/deleting data, in which case you may also exercise your rights through the Personal Data Protection Commission at the following address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel. 02 / 91-53-518, e-mail: email@example.com .
Security and privacy
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also take steps to ensure that only appropriately authorized persons have access to your personal data.
We have systems and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, misapplication or disclosure, misuse or loss of information.
Only authorized employees have access to your personal data if these data are relevant to the performance of their duties.
We use internal technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of your personal information.
We will not transfer your personal information to countries outside the territory of the European Union.
What are cookies used for?
We use 'cookies' technology in our Website to collect information. 'Cookie' is a small data file that the website stores on your computer's hard drive to support reports when you visit the website. Cookies are also used in the preparation of anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user prefers to use our site, allowing us to improve its structure and content, excluding the identification of the personality of the user.
More information about 'cookies' technology can be found in the cookies section.
Do we share your personal information?
We provide your personal information to third-party recipients, as our primary purpose is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service by taking care of the goods we offer to meet your expectations. We do not provide your personal data to third parties before we are sure that all technical and organizational measures are in place to protect this data, as we exercise strict control to achieve this goal. In this case, we remain responsible for the confidentiality and security of your data.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- When we engage the services of lawyers, accountants, auditors, appraisers and other consultants to act on our behalf or persons who provide consultancy services in different areas;
- to persons providing postal services (couriers) for the purpose of communication between us;
- to authorities, institutions and persons to whom we have to provide personal data under the applicable legislation;
- to Banks to execute orders from you;
How long will we keep your personal information?
How long personal information is stored depends on the nature of the information we hold and on the purposes for which it is processed. As a rule, we stop using your personal data for the purposes of the contractual relationship after the termination of the agreement with you, but we do not delete the data immediately.
"URBANIZED" AD determines the appropriate retention periods, taking into account our legal obligations. As a rule, we terminate the usage of your personal data for the purposes of the contractual relationship after the termination of the contract, but we do not delete them before the expiration of one year from the termination of the contract or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiration of the statutory obligations, as the obligations under the Accounting Act for the storage and processing of accounting data (50, 10 or 3 years), the expiry of the limitation periods laid down in the Obligations and Contracts Act, for claims (5 years).
Updates of the Privacy Notice, of personal data.
In order to apply the most up-to-date protection measures and to comply with current legislation, we will regularly update this Privacy Notice. If the changes we make are substantial, we can post a message about the changes made to our website. We invite you to review the current version of this Privacy Notice on a regular basis so that you are constantly informed about how we take care of the protection of the personal data we collect.